R.E.A. n. 396196 Business Registration Number n. 234639/1997
Cookies help improve the services that we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for site operation, while others make it possible to optimise performance and offer the user a better experience.
• Remember your login data
• Offer you safe navigation after logging in
• Guarantee an appearance that is coherent with the website
• Optimise website performance by reducing the loading time of the pages that you visit
• Improve the user's experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
• Allow you to use the "share" and "like" functions
Examples of use:
• They allow a service to recognise your device, to avoid you from entering the same information several times over the course of an activity
• They recognise that you already supplied a user name and a password when you logged into any reserved area of the site, and therefore you will not need to repeat this operation for every requested web page
• They calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate use and ensure the capacity required for fast navigation
• They analyse data to help us understand how you use public on-line services, so we can improve them.
If you wish to eliminate any cookie files that are already on your computer, read your browser instructions by clicking on "Help" on the relative menu.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them by consulting www.aboutcookies.org